Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Penguin Kindle Ebooks Canceled?

I wouldn't normally post new-ish information, but since as of yet I can't find anything about this. When it comes to news I tend to ask my version of the 5 W's Why, Why, Why (you get the idea). I hoped in passing this along that perhaps I might see if anyone has hear any factual information about what is happening. It seems that perhaps the price tug of war between Amazon and Publishers isn't over. Several people (I being one of them) had various Penguin ebooks on order from Amazon that have suddenly been canceled and the Kindle versions removed from the store. I'm waiting to hear back from Amazon and will pass along anything I hear. I hope anyone else that might read this would do the same if they happen to hear anything.

No comments: