Friday, July 9, 2010

Kindle books falling to the wayside? (Part 2)

So I finally got a firm responce from both parties so I was able to send some form of what they sent to me to each other.

St. Martin said:
"Amazon has not given us a release date for the Kindle version, so I’m afraid I do not know. Amazon converts and distributes all Kindle books independently, so you may want to be in touch with them? I’m sorry I can’t be more helpful, but Kindle is Amazon’s territory."
***********************

And Amazon said:
"Hello,

"Bound By Sin" by Jenna Maclaine isn't currently available for Kindle. At this time we don't have further information about availability of this book in Kindle compatible format. When publisher provides the book in Kindle format, we'll list Kindle books for pre-order so you get them delivered wirelessly when released.

Your direct feedback to the publisher is helpful.

You may see a link labeled "Please tell the publisher: I'd like to read this book on Kindle" directly below the product image on some book detail pages"
***********************

My only hope is that I can get them to say that to each other so they can figure out who needs to do what.

No comments: